Outstanding thermal insulation
The Alpha Ice Pack® boot was extensively studied and developed to use in icy cold surfaces. This wellington boot has steel toecap protection and steel midsole. Its slip-resistant and antistatic sole gives an excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces. The outsole is also resistant to oils, fats, acids, and organic solvents.
This hard-wearing, lightweight, and flexible PU boot offer excellent thermal insulation down to -70ºC, keeping your feet dry and at the right temperature.
- Lightweight, comfortable and easy to clean PU boot
- Excellent thermal insulation down to -70°C
- Perfect to use in colder and more aggressive environments
- Removable PU insole with activated carbon
- Certified by EN ISO 20345:2011 S4 or S5+ CI+SRA