Outstanding thermal insulation
The Alpha IcePack® boot was extensively studied and developed to use in icy cold surfaces. This PU boot is resistant to oils, fats, acids, and organic solvents. Its slip-resistant and antistatic outsole gives an excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces.
This wellington boot is developed with steel toecap offering extra protection to the user. The Alpha Icepack® offers excellent thermal insulation down to -70ºC, keeping your feet dry and at the right temperature.
The Alpha IcePack® Boot is perfect to use in the cold stores and freezer warehouses.
Alpha IcePack® Food Industry
- Lightweight, comfortable and easy to clean PU boot
- Excellent thermal insulation down to -70°C
- Perfect to use in icy cold surfaces and aggressive environments
- Removable PU insole with activated carbon
- Certified by EN ISO 20345:2011 S4+CI+SRA