Leave your Trace wherever you go!
The Alpha Trace® boots were developed thinking about the coldest environments, ensuring excellent thermal insulation in environments with temperatures of up to -40°C.
It is a PU boot, lightweight, comfortable, flexible, resistant to oils, fats, acids and solvents. The sole is anti-static and slip-resistant, providing excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces. The height of its outsole allows greater thermal insulation of the foot, providing greater comfort throughout the day.
Alpha Trace® is excellent for working in cold areas and it is the right boot to leave your Trace wherever you go!
- Lightweight, comfortable and easy-to-clean PU wellington boots
- Steel toecap and midsole for total safety
- Excellent thermal insulation down to -40°C
- Ideal for use in colder environments
- Excellent slip resistance (SRC)
- Removable PU insole with activated carbon
- EN ISO 20345:2011 (S5) certification CI+SRC